Thursday, May 31, 2007

too long

it
wont
be
too long
before my sanity
renigs
on the bet with reality
lets the irregularity
open up my anus and stops the control of flow
making a mess of any in radius
i wish my muscles were just a bit stronger
but i cannot control the rage any longer
as i try
buddhist mind
is meditating at this time
i tried to wake it up
but she was too peace to respond
so so long discretion
perpetration not the direction
but i follow
let the thoughts lead

shall i proceed
wack mcs are the least of my dilemma
since September
rather farer back than i can remember
sitting with a burnt hole in my pocket
gangsta rap has me conteplating trapping cats
like gummo
my stomach isnt far from grumbling
the hunger is all in the mind
fasting on media
but its hard to find entertainment sometimes
rhyme lead me to the fact i need to smoke more
smoking more leads me to clearing my pores
haircuts and suit ties in my future
getting rich playing out like super
producer will probably i or another like
just how it should be right
growing up dreamt of being a black Hoffman with dreadlocks
still got the locks inside outside smooth like bedrock
scab i pick like shotgun shell aimed at the uninformed
id give my last cent to be reborn

No comments: